What are the best nanny agencies? – what do the best nannying services offer?
Finding a nanny can be a daunting process. There are so many options out there and so many services to go through. It can be a bit overwhelming and hard to navigate, especially when you don’t know what you’re looking for.
First you need to decide what type of nanny you need. Nannies are flexible workers, you can hire a part-time nanny, a live-in nanny, or an au pair. The possibilities are endless, which means the search can be as well.
Nannies Australia is here to change that. We aim to create a premium nanny services platform where you are in charge of your journey, from finding your perfect nanny, all the way to hiring them. After all – you know your family best.
Why you should use Nannies Australia?
Nannies Australia is a premium platform that helps to partner nannies and families in an easy and hassle-free environment.
Traditional agencies work as a middle man of bringing people together, but sometimes there can be a lot of back and forth, and the potential for any miscommunication. Nannies Australia is a fully independent service platform, where you can post and browse profiles online, connect and chat with nannies in your area, and find the perfect match for you and your family.
This ensures that you are completely in charge of everything you so. This is so you can have an unbiased selection of candidates and organise your own interviews, meetings and trials yourself, to save any back and forth between you and an agency. We know your time is precious, you wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t.
Nannies Australia puts your safety and privacy at top priority, which is why all nannies and families have been verified before appearing on the website. There are some important credentials that your nanny should have before advertising themselves online, this is to ensure the safety of everyone involved. Every nanny that appears on the site has been checked to Australian standard, these include:
- Police Checks
- Working with Children Checks
- First Aid certificate
- CPR certificate
As well as other credentials, such as:
- Drivers License
- Working and Child-related references
- Relevant education certificates
Nannies Australia is also beneficial to nannies.
We make sure that our families have been verified, and all the information you need from them is clear and easy to read and manage. All your information will be private and only accessible to families who are also signed up to the site. You can only be contacted by our verified families as well, so you know that you’re speaking to real and safe job prospects.
Again, this saves you the back and forth of dealing with a third-party agency.
When you sign up to our nanny agency platform, you can create your own profile, set up your own expectations and schedules and then you can start getting in touch with families you’d like to work with.
How to contact nannies on Nannies Australia.
There are some things to know before you hire a nanny. Luckily, Nannies Australia helps to take the legwork out of hiring a nanny privately.
These are some things we help you with when trying to find that perfect person, combined with some tips to make the process even more smooth.
- We collect the relevant CV information, so you can see the person’s work experience. Make sure to read over this carefully, and make a list of questions you’d like to have them elaborate on to get to know the person better, such as – What did you like about this job? What made you study this in university?
- Read over their references. We make sure that each nanny has a working reference, as well as a child related reference that you can contact. Make a list of questions you want to ask the references when you give them a call, try and ask in-depth questions – What type of worker was this person? What extra skills did they bring to the job? Would you employ them again?
- Check all their credentials. We’ve made this part easy for you! All of our nannies have to have required credentials to be featured on the site. It could be good to check any other areas that may be beneficial to you e.g., a drivers license or a diploma in a field or skill that might interest you and your children, after all, they can help out with educational activities and school work.
How to advertise for a nanny or family online.
By setting up a profile with Nannies Australia. When you join, you will need to pay a one-off subscription fee of $65, and then it’s only $10 a month. This will allow you complete access to the platform’s services, as well as comprehensive client support whenever you need it.
All jobs advertised are 100% COMISSION FREE.
Nannies Australia’s main priority is our clients, so we promise a completely safe website with only the best services. All you need to do to get started is sign up and then you can begin making your profile.
Make sure you’re including all the important information on your profile to get the best possible exposure, these include:
- The type of job required
- A brief ‘About Me’ or ‘About Us’
- Job expectations
- Working schedule required
- Any other relevant and interesting information about yourself and your family
Once your profile has been made, you can start searching and chatting with other profiles and get started on your nanny journey, completely on your own terms.
If you join Nannies Australia today, you will be joining Melbourne’s fastest growing network for caregivers, and you can go in the draw to win a $100 Mecca voucher each month.
If you sign up now during our pre-launch, you can go go in the draw to win a night away Glamping at the Mornington Peninsula Hot Springs for 2 people, including breakfast and wellness experiences valued at $650!
If you’re having any issues signing up, you can contact our customer support team and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Get signed up today to start your journey to finding the perfect nanny for your family.